Monday, November 7, 2011

One Week Update

My first week at my foster home has been very interesting. There are so many new rules to follow and commands to learn. I am slowly learning my name, "Bear," how to play with squeaker toys, and how to walk up and down stairs.

I have figured out that I absolutely LOVE this bed no matter how I am laying on it!
If my foster brother or sister is on it I will stare them down until they move.
I love going for walks and I use the bathroom on the leash without any problems. I have discovered that people food is wonderful and I get caught counter surfing on occasion.

I definitely think I made the right decision by heading to retirement early. All in all, I am settling in fine with just a few "puppy-like" hiccups. I should be at my first meet and greet this Saturday at the PetSmart in Clarksville. Come check me out!

No comments:

Post a Comment