Monday, October 31, 2011

Starting to settle in

Hello everyone, Bearclaw here (kind of like the yummy pastry) and I have made it to my foster home in Nashville. I am sort of shy but VERY curious as to what this new life is all about. There are so many new things to see (i.e. fans), do (walk up stairs), and smell (people food). I have been a very good boy so far and am slowly settling in. As you can see, I have actually claimed a spot for myself!


This life may be a lot different, but I can tell that I will definitely like it! I have another Greyhound living with me and a smaller mixed breed to help show me the ropes.



I can't wait to meet my future family so I can settle in for good.



Keep checking back for updates and watch for me at a meet and greet near you.

-- Bear

No comments:

Post a Comment