Saturday, November 12, 2011

My first meet and greet!

I rushed home today and begged my foster mom to type this blog about my first meet and greet experience. IT WAS AWESOME! I met so many new greyhounds and people who loved petting me and giving me treats. Let me just say that the rumors about retirement are completely true!
I am so glad I skipped out on the racing life.

Here are a few pictures that my foster mom took..


Here we are on our way to the meet and greet.
I am learning how to "load up" into the car.




I love my foster mom!



This is at the meet and greet.
See all of those people?! They are my new friends!
I also met lots of kids and even had a
family ask about taking me on a "home visit."
My mom says that this is where I go to meet my potential
forever family in their home.


Here we are on the way back home.
Sadie and I are some very tired puppies.


Ahhh, my favorite spot.
Now it is time for a nap...


Maybe I will get to go back tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment